Lower Sixth and Upper Sixth
The uniform for Sixth Form students is slightly different from that of Remove to Upper Five. We have considered the girls' views and found that they preferred to have a recognisable uniform to show that they are still members of The Ladies' College but wanted some unique features, which make the uniform more suitable for senior students. Students may wear a little makeup and minimal jewellery (i.e. one pair of small earrings and a fine chain necklace.) Hair should be neat and tidy.
* Items are supplied to Fletcher Sports from Schoolblazer.
Other items must conform to regulation styles and colours.
All items must be clearly marked with the owner’s NAME, NOT initials.
* 'Black Watch' Tartan skirt, to be a reasonable length from Fletchers/Schoolblazer
* Navy tailored Trousers (optional)
* Navy Fitted Jacket from Fletchers/Schoolblazer (compulsory)
* Navy blue V-Neck long-sleeved jumper (or cardigan) from Fletchers
* Plain white open-neck blouse (own choice) (Long, ¾, or short sleeves, according to season and fitted/loose)
* Black opaque tights or white ankle socks (sport shoe socks are not acceptable)
* Black low-heeled shoes#
* Black boots (in winter) October half-term to February half-term
* Plain dark wool coat (black or navy)
* Scarlet, navy or black woollen scarf
#Students must be aware that they may have to walk quickly up and down The Grange from one College to another for lessons. Shoes which are comfortable and practical are advised. Trainers may not be worn with College uniform.
Please note欢乐生肖 Students who travel to College on a motorcycle may continue to wear trousers for the journey and a bright or light-coloured waterproof jacket (so that they are protected and are clearly visible to other motorists.) They should change into their uniform on arrival. Students who walk to Elizabeth College for lessons must be dressed in appropriate uniform i.e. navy or black coat or jacket (not motorcycle jacket.)
* Plain white sports shirt
* Dark tracksuit bottoms or shorts
* Sports socks
Note: Sixth Formers who participate in College Sports/Clubs/Teams are encouraged to have either the Waterproof Jacket or Midlayer and the T-shirt and Skort.
Science (Biology & Chemistry)
* A white overall (lab coat) available from Fletcher Sports.
欢乐生肖* Hair should be off the face and long hair should be tied back for these lessons.
* Hair should be off the face and long hair should be tied back for these lessons.
* It is a requirement that each student should supply her own digital camera with a manual function. Further advice on suitable equipment may be obtained from the Photography teacher.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
* Sixth Form students will require a keyboard enabled device and are also asked to bring in their own headphones.
Sixth form additional regulations
As per the regulations for Remove to Upper Five欢乐生肖 with the following exceptions:
* Students must wear their jackets in College but these may be removed during lessons.
* Ankle boots are permitted in winter months (between October half term and February half term) and by discussion during a period of inclement weather.
* Black opaque tights or plain white ankle socks may be worn throughout the year, with the exception of formal Ladies' College events when dark tights should be worn.
* Red or dark coloured scarves may be worn.
* Jewellery may be worn in moderation (one small ring, one plain bracelet, one small plain necklace.) If ears have been pierced only the simple, small gold or silver ring or stud type of sleeper (one per ear lobe) is permitted. Cartilage earrings and facial piercings are not permitted.
* Tattoos, including henna, are not permitted.
* Pale nail varnish may be worn.
欢乐生肖* Hair may be worn down.
Allowances for uniform will be made in the event of snow.
Mufti Days for Charity - applicable to whole school
Students are invited to wear their own clothes to school. Occasionally there is a theme. The following are not permitted - strappy/low cut tops, bare midriffs, ripped jeans or leggings, short shorts and flip flops.